We guide global companies to prepare for a decarbonized and carbon neutral future by assessing their current ESG impacts, creating Science-Based Targets, and engaging effectively with key stakeholders. We strategize with a focus on natural resource management, circular economy, and reporting frameworks and guidelines such as the GRI, CDP and TCFD. This has become more and more important as a topic for businesses to focus on in the future with climate change, ESG investments and as public awareness grows.
Have a question or need consultation in regards to Climate Change and Decarbonization? Contact a consultant below.
Climate Change Consulting Internationally
Due to the unparalleled coverage, consistency and the experience for a more sustainable future, we have managed, together with 博亿堂客户端下载 Alliance, to sharpen the awareness on Climate Change & Carbon and Natural Resources Management on an international scale.
We Can Help You Get to Carbon Neutrality.
Learn more about Climate Change and Decarbonization through 博亿堂客户端下载 Alliance.
- Develop climate/energy strategy
- Science-based targets (SBTi)
- Task Force on Climate-related Financial Disclosures (TCFD)
- Carbon Disclosure Project (CDP) support
- Low carbon transition plans
- Better understanding of current effects the company has on climate
- Specific goals set through the Science Based Target Initiative
- Recommendations on how to decrease carbon use within an organization
- Understanding the impacts of climate change on operations and business development
- Optimization of investors' ratings related to ESG criteria
Climate Neutral Mobile Network
denkstatt's solution approaches:
- Systematic survey of greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions (Scopes 1,2,3)
- Energy audits to determine the savings potential
- Analysis and implementation of renewable energy plants (e.g. micro wind power plants on mobile masts; investment in PV park)
- CO2 neutrality according to PAS 2060
- Off-setting measures defined and implemented
- Commitment within the scope of Science Based Targets
- Participation in CDP ("Carbon Disclosure Project")
These were the results and key findings after the project:
- Successfully positioned in the market as the first CO2-neutral network
- Solid database as a basis for strategic decisions
- Continuous significant reduction of emissions
- Knowledge of future options for actions up to 2050
- Participation in Science Based Targets (SBT)